Saturday 21 December 2013

A Study on Asthma and allergy

Photo: blog.safetyglassesusa.com
I am neither a Doctor nor MBBS student but I have earned this knowledge while working in Medical field for a years.
Many people in world have been suffering with Asthma and some allergic problem.
I don't want to discuss how it happens and all. Straight I like to go to the indecent happened in my life.

Some day back I had been suffering with Cold and that was happening only after waking up. I used to sneeze for sometimes and slowly it went. In the daytime there was no problem.

By the way, I should inform that I am allergic to dust, not road dust but the dust available in home. When I am affected by this allergy I can come to know with some symptoms like I sneeze continuously, running nose but that not last for long time.

When I get common cold that time upper portion inside my mouth become dry, throat gets dry along with sneezing and running nose.
In allergic symptoms there were no dryness in upper portion inside of the mouth and throat.

This problem had been persisting from long time. I came across that this had been happening due to the allergic problem means home dust but I was unable to figure out where from the dust was coming. My wife was keeping house very clean still I was not able to find.

After suffering with this, I started cleaning all the places like cleaning carpets, bed etc.

But no improvement.

One day it was too serious. I got chocking attack. I was not able to breathe, feeling like some one kept a big stone one my chest. I woke up and went to the balcony. Sat there for sometime. Got little relief but not fully. So I decided to take water vapor. Situation got little better, but not fully.
That time my wife came and told to take nasal drop. After taking nasal drop I felt little more better and slept.

But, oh God! again sneezing in morning and that is continuously more than 30 times.

That day I decided to find out the cause. 

Instead of cleaning home and bed I started thinking from where this dust had been coming.
After a long thinking I felt that I cleaned all the places but I had not cleaned my bed cover, blanket and blanket cover, though bed cover and blanket cover was recently cleaned. But I decided not to take any chance so I cleaned all 3 properly with detergent.

When I was going to bed that time I was praying to God that I should not get attack today please.

At last, cleaning gave result. Next day there was no sneezing no running nose. The problem got cured from that day.

What was happened that the blanked I was using it was kept under the bed for long time before it was  used. When it was under the divan in that time it socked all the dust and that dust was creating the problem.

My message to all allergic person, first find out from what you are getting the allergic problem. It may be because of dust or food items like prawns, sea fish etc or from some flowers.

Secondly, when you get allergic attack that time try to find out if the allergic material is there or not. If it is then remove it.

One of my friend is allergic to flowers. He was getting the suffocating problem when he came to his study room. After a long search I found one dry flower piece. After removing and cleaning that place, he never got that problem.

So my suggestion to all "When you are facing with a problem, it is sure that the cause and solution is also available there, you just need to find it out". 

In my next blog I will discuss my wife's allergic/asthma problem. Hope I can help some people by my blog.

For any query, please don't hesitate, just post it in comment section.

5 comments:

  1. Nice One.. Nice Live case Study. Waiting for the next case study

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting case study

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the details about Asthma medicines see more Asthama medicine
    Asthalin Inhaler Buy Online
    check more over to Online Generic Medicine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information, If you are looking for the best Asthalin Inhaler, then visit allgenericcure.com. I enjoyed this blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commeting. If you have any suggestion mail me to sudhsdiary@gmail.com