Friday 15 May 2015

Airtel Abhi tumhara Mutthime

Source: Airtel.in
Airtel  Abhi tumhara Mutthime (Airtel is in your hand). Yes, Airtel is in your hand. Airtel has launched a new app which will allow you to get all Airtel products like Broadband, Mobile, Airtel Money, Land phone, DTH. All in One.
Airtel was supposed to launch these apps much earlier as we can see so many recharging apps are ruling the market and small recharge shops are catching house flies. Frankly speaking, when there were no apps in the market from that time I stopped going to shop to pay my Post Paid bills and pre paid recharge or recharging DTH. I registered all my Post-paid, DTH to my credit card and was paying through online.



While paying through credit card directly I was not getting any offers like Cash back or any discount but currently, I can see so many apps like Paytm, Mobikwik and Freecharge are raining offers. So I have shifted from directly recharging or paying bills to paying through Apps by credit card.
Apparently, Airtel has come with the apps which is good although came little late in the market. But as a mobile and internet giant, it will help them to capture a good pie in the huge recharging market.
Now, let’s come to the review part of the apps. The interface of the apps is very nice. A classy reddish ribbon is in the top with Airtel logo and below all the options are appearing. I am using Airtel prepaid and post paid phone so it is good for me if I can add both of them into the apps and if apps allow me to see all the updates like Balance check, Bill details etc. I know so many people who are using Airtel mobile network, DTH also broadband, for them this app is very useful – all under one platform.

Source: airtel.in
Second good feature is recharging DTH or prepaid or paying post-paid and broadband bills using this app. This app is very secure and allows you to use your credit card details with proper security. I suggest one thing here, you better do not save your card details for future transaction in the apps, and it is best practice, although it’s secure to have them in apps.
Now, best part offers part, Airtel is giving various offers like cash back, discount and coupons for who are recharging or paying their bills through Airtel app. Also, you can see the offers like free talk time, free data, full talk time etc, for the respective mobile number or DTH connection.

One nicer feature is contacting customer care directly using the app.  The top left you can find one widget where you will find “Support” to raise your concern directly without calling and waiting for customer care person to reply.

Also, you can order your favorite foods through Airtel app without any problem.

Here, I want to add some Cons. While testing the app I found it little slow and sometime it is not responding. Also, the app is not allowing you to delete any product from the existing products. Hope these problems will be rectified in future.

To know all the details regarding the apps visit http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commeting. If you have any suggestion mail me to sudhsdiary@gmail.com