Saturday 28 March 2015

My Inspiration…My Mother

Image Source: housing.com
My mother, she was as usual as the other mom who doesn’t go for work but take care of us and the home. She cooks, she cleans, she goes market to buy fresh vegetable to keep us healthy. But when decision making part comes then no one takes her advice and it happens most of our houses.

Generally, boys are much closer to their mom rather than father and it is applicable to me as well. It is real incident and taken from Real Life.
That time I was in class 11 and studying in a small town High school. That was the month of February and we were getting ready to celebrate Saraswati Puja in our school. There was a rules in our school at that time that the students of Class 11 and Class 9 were going to take care each and everything to organize the puja and the teachers were going to help them or guide them if required. Everything was going well. We brought the ideal and put them in the hall, decorated hall with flowers are colored papers. It was the joyous moment. February is the time in our place when winter is at the end and the spring is going to become. The little cool breeze was hovering and making us pleasant and relish. But the blow of hot waves struck us.
There was problem between the Teachers with the Head Master (also called as Principal). The teachers got angry because of some decision of Principal and they started pushing him. There was big fight and that led the principal furious. He told that he was not going to sign in any kind of budget. We were in the middle of the puja and if principal would not release the budget then we had to stop the puja. This sudden decision made all the students angry and turned them to begin a agitation against the principal.
The Principal was much powerful and arrogant too. He might have hurt by some teacher’s wrong talk and that made him rigid. We, all students were begging to him to release only our puja budget but he was not agreeing. When all the begging, crying, holding his leg went to vein then all students got furious and decided to go for strike. The school was locked and agitation was going on.
When the agitation was going on in that time few students union people gathered there. Their leader who was very close to the main leader of the ruling party to withdraw the protest, if we don’t do so then he would put all us in jail. That time situation was in our place like that only. People were putting into jail for raising voice against ruling party leader’s corruption.
Because of their threatening, some students left the place but we were not ready to leave as we knew that we were not doing any crime. The school was locked for the whole day. In the mean time we asked from students and teachers to contribute for puja as we couldn’t stop the puja. All teachers and students contributed and Saraswati puja went on.
In Evening, I came back home. Already all the news about our agitation reached in our home. My father was worried much as he knew the nature of the ruling party, their leaders. Our principal was too close to their leaders. My father told its enough, you people did the agitation now stop it. Let others continue with the agitation but I don’t want you to be there, I don’t want to see you in trouble. Generally, this kind of situation my mother doesn’t talk, but that evening she told “We should not stop him as he is not doing any crime. Subhash Chandra Bose protested against the atrocity of British Govt. and he was sent to jail. Now we are remembering him. If we stop him then we will be afraid to raise his voice if he sees the injustice. Please don’t stop him”.
That was most memorable evening in my life. That evening still inspires me till today and will inspire me in future too. Our life is so small and unpredictable too. Anyone can go to heaven anytime. So to the fear of death or anything if I forget to raise my voice against injustice then it will be biggest mistake in my life. My mother’s talk motives me now and it will motivate me in future.

Start a new life at https://housing.com/
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Commeting. If you have any suggestion mail me to sudhsdiary@gmail.com